When you join our New City Run team or make a decision to sponsor a runner, you are providing needed support for New CIty Neighbor’s summer programs. Your participation will support a summer of learning, growth, opportunity, fun, and discipleship for youth. Plus, we’ll have a lot of fun together!
How it works!
- We’re looking for adults and youth to walk or run in one the Fifth Third River Bank Run Events: 5K Walk, 5K Run, 10K Run, or 25K Run.
- Every adult who runs will register themselves with the River Bank Run. Every youth participant will be registered and paid for by New City Neighbors.
- If you run for New City Neighbors and collect at least $50 in pledges of support you will get a New City Run T-Shirt!
- We will share a pre-race pasta dinner together on Friday, May 12th.
- There will be a prize for the individual who raises the most pledges and all the youth who join the team will receive a special prize for participating.
This year the race is on May 13, for more information about the River Bank Run, click on this link. There multiple levels of participation for all ages:
- Kids can participate in the Fifth Third Junior Fun Run: This is a one mile or half mile race for kids ages 5 to 13, it is taking place on Wednesday, May 10 at 5:30pm.
- All ages are welcome in the following events on Saturday, May 13: 5k Walk, 5k Run, and 10k Run
- Adults and youth ages 14 and up are welcome to participate in the 25k Run on May 13.
If you’d like to join our New City Run team contact Alaina at email@example.com or 616-970-4817.
If you’d like to sponsor a runner, you can make a donation online or send a check (payable to New City Neighbors) to the following address:
New City Neighbors
1226 Union Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Thank you for supporting our mission to empower youth to reach their full potential in the Creston Neighborhood!